Bedtime Sloka

hindudevotional.blogspot.com

"Karacharana Krn Itam Vaakkaayajam Karmajam Vaa,
Shravananayanajam Vaa Maanasam Vaaparaadham,
Vihitamavihitam Vaa Sarvametatkshamasva,
Jaya Jaya Karunaabdhe Shriimahaadeva Shambho


Meaning : O God, kindly pardon my incorrect actions done consciously or unconsciously, either through my organs of action (hand, feet, and speech) or through my organs of perception (eyes, ears) or by my mind. I adore the God, who is the ocean of kindness.

Share this article with your Network  : Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm searching for a good bed time prayer now i got it........ thank u so much.......

MKS said...

Its really good that we can find all the prayers and mantras we need over here, but I have a request if possible, could you please add the audio along with the shlokas and mantras so that we can get the correct pronunciation for same. Thanks!! Efforts much appreciated.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by 2008

Back to TOP