Sarswati Mantra

saraswati
सरस्वती नमस्तुभ्यं वरदे कामरूपिणि ।
विद्यारम्भं करिष्यामि सिद्धिर्भवतु मे सदा ॥

OM sarasvatii namastubhyan varade kaamaruupini. I
vidyaarambhan kariShyaami siddhirbhavatu me sadaa II

O Goddess Saraswati, I bow down humbly before you, the bestower of all wishes; As I commence my studies, may there be success for ever.

Note: This is recited to salute Goddess Saraswati before starting studies.
......................................................................................

ॐ या कुन्देन्दु तुषारहार धवला या शुभ्र वस्त्रावृता ।
या वीणा वर दण्ड मण्डितकरा या श्वेत पद्मासना ॥
या ब्रह्माच्युत सङ्कर प्रभृतिभिः देवैः सदा वन्दिता ।
सा मां पातु सरस्वती भगवती निःशेष जाड्यापहा ॥

OM yaa kundendu tuShaarahaara dhavalaa yaa shubhra vastraavrritaa. I
yaa viiNaa vara danda manditakaraa yaa shveta padmaasanaa.. II
yaa brahmaachyuta sankara prabhrritibhiH devaih sadaa vanditaa . I
saa maan paatu sarasvatii bhagavatii nihshesha jaadyaapahaa .. II

Oh Goddess Saraswati, pure and radiant as the full moon and frost, wearing a garland of jasmine flowers, in your white robes, seated on lotus throne; with the veena on your lap; O one who is worshiped by Brahma, Vishnu and Maheswara (Shive), may you bless and protect me and remove the lazyness and sloth in me.



Share this article with your Network  : Bookmark and Share

No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by 2008

Back to TOP